Sunday, September 26, 2010

With No Connection, I Saw Your Reflection...

Well firstly I have no idea why I'm blogging again since its about...what? 10:10pm? but I just thought Id like to make the blog a bit bigger. Such a sad thing to do...;3 but anyway my mum asked me a few days ago to write out my Christmas list...now seriously I was asking myself the same thing you probably are right now....its September? who writes their Christmas list 3 months off?
And then she explained that it would be easier to get the presents bit-by-bit instead of buying them all whole...which I guess in a way makes sense
...

So what would I want for Christmas.....hmm....I guess





A new skateboard for sure! I used to be a skateboarder...about 2-3 years ago...errm I think? but yeah and the other day I was seen drooling on the glass window when I saw the most amazing and outrageously expensive Element Skateboard....I didnt know something could be so beautiful :3 But the downside to it is that this board or any others cost around 150...and that seems a lot for a piece of wood...but it has its results!


I think it looks great! but Element have such a great choice of skateboards! its really hard to choose which one you want sometimes....One day, I hope I can get all of em...I doubt that goal is within reach but it would be amazing to have so many.


But Element are definitely my choice! gotta love Bam Margera. Okay but secondly on my Christmas is a new camera....mine have always been so...mehhhhh if you get me...(Doubting it) but I really need a new one...Finally I could take a decent picture for once...


I know this isnt a long Christmas list...but im just going for the main stuff I want mostly. Thirdly Id want All of Owl City's albums....including Sky Sailing too. Ive been a really big fan of Owl City and Sky Sailing for a while. Before Adam Young went all mainstream with 'Fireflies' and the music video. But I was talking more about the old albums like 'Maybe I'm Dreaming' and 'Of June' because although nowadays people just download the songs rather than buy them...cos really whats the point?...I just think it'd be good to have them all. 

Especially Sky Sailing's album 'An Airplane Carried Me To Bed' because atleast it makes me not look as mainstream as everybody else and I can hear Adams voice. God I sound such a fag....not that I have anything against that kindof thing obviously :3. But mainly thats what I'd want. I usually listen to Owl City when Im with my friend Abbie, or as she likes to be called JamJam (seriously just dont ask, I dont even know either) We really love having our dances to 'Strawberry Avalanche' and 'To The Sky'. 


I really cant wait to see 'Legends Of The Guardians: The Owls Of Ga'Hoole with JamJam because were just going to be sitting there having our little errm...Jam? to Owl City...yeah see what I did there ;D. But anyways Im getting a bit ahead of myself, I should probably wrap this up considering the fact that Ive gone from christmas list to skateboarding to owl city to this film >> really makes me wonder how Im ever going to pass my college course xD. But anyway Im off to bed for the night....Or atleast I will be soon I hope....it's not easy being an insomniac but sometimes you just have to make do with what youve got and its just.....fate I guess? if anybody finds a cure...please be sure to let me know :3 I will love you forever just like I love my JamJam <3 night everybody x

2 comments:

  1. I can finally comment! :L
    We NEED to see that film soon.
    and I love jam. and my last name start with jam.
    hence jamjam. learn something everyday, eh ;3 love you too Twilanche ;D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really do :(
    and aww we all love you jamjam ;D <3
    and ofcourse...my name...easy enough...an avalanche...with a twilight ^_^ <3 simple as ;D

    ReplyDelete