Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bejeweled Addiction! & Tomorrows Forecast...

I'm sure that the title speaks for itself....obviously everybody or....most people have facebook and have experienced Bejeweled Blitz before....Me and JamJam have both been at war! For the first time in a while I actually was 1st place on my leader board....until she got a better score....:( made me so very very sad! 

I shall never give in! I'm a higher level than her anyways, Level 10 so far! I think that's the Gem Scraper or something like that...but yes. If anybody gets a chance then try it out....I'm sure you shall become addicted like the rest of the free thinking world! :3

Back on track for today's topic.....'Tomorrows Forecast'.....well It had better be sunny for once, no matter how many times I go to college its always windy or raining.....It really kills when you've just spent like what? 45 minutes of your time trying to make your hair look good. Listen to me....I sound like a moaning woman right now.....But yeah soon to be Platinum Blond hair by the way...I really cant wait for that to happen...But I do think that I will look a little like The Milky Bar Kid....Without the glasses and obviously the animation....I think that'd suit me perfectly ;D

Tomorrow, my day consists of college....again....but even worse...from 9-5.....and if anybody even dares about singing that damn 'workin 9 til 5' theme tune to me one more bloody time! I swear I'm going to explode.....;3 but seriously its going to be a long day and that's why I'm actually hoping for good weather for once because my college is very close to my town of Chester...In fact its about a 3 minute walk away to get to town...so that's pretty darn good for getting your dinner....Usually I shall get whatever I can get my hands on.....(Raspberry Muffins obviously!) But really its good having a college close to town. 


Sadly I have to go to bed soon and try and sleep since I have college tomorrow so sadly I'm going to have to wrap this blog up quickly....I swear I'll write more tomorrow.....or at least I'll try to since I'll get in around...what? 6pm?....something around that time anyways....I woke up today to my cat purring along side me and to wake me up usually she....yes that's right SHE scratches my face half to death.....-.- bad kamikaze cats these days! its a hectic world that we live in. 
Here's one more picture of her....she may look all cute and cuddly but believe me this cat is a trained killer.....well trained in being anti-social and lazier than me....Enjoy :3 and tomorrows blog shall be a long one so I hope you're ready ;D Love all around.....<3



4 comments:

  1. Working nine 'til five, what a way to make a living. (8) ;3
    I WILL get to level 10.
    oh and I'm stealing domino btw.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring it on ;) and dammit i exploded :( <3
    you wont! its a hard challenge ;D love you jammy git x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up for the challenge ;)
    love you mattii git.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're doing WHAT to your hair... oh Mattii you gay fool :(

    ReplyDelete