Monday, September 27, 2010

Attack Of The Brian! D:

Today was eventful for me....If that's what you want to call getting up early, going to college for 3 hours? for no apparent reason and then coming home....but that doesn't sound as good as it was....anyway today my day has consisted of getting up and ready for college like I normally do...I tell you my hair is a bitch to work with in the mornings...:( Anyway I got to college and its not exactly as good a course as I thought....:'/ but its quite fun....Ive got awesome teachers...except for one...dull...boring....old man called Brian! D: now believe me when I say you may think you've experienced boredom before..but not until you sit through one of this guys lessons....you actually think the world has stopped turning....Back on that later....where was I...Well today I had my teacher Dave...who unfortunately is deaf! and you're probably thinking....whaa? how does that work? but he's been deaf since he was 13 years old and Its pretty awesome that he still teaches, atleast his lessons are better than moody-arse Brian! -.- 

Anyway at college Im doing an Advanced Diploma in ICT which is worth about 4 A-Levels and its supposably quite hard but I do like a challenge sometimes, but not a challenge like that one about me drawing every single pokemon....I would never try that D: its crazy!....its for crazy people! (preferably obsessed pokemaniacs ;3) I do photoshopping, animation, web design....all that stuff with Dave and today....God forbid, I did this...

As you can probably tell, YES its Pikachu!, the most lovable of all Pokemon! now before you ask...No, i didnt copy and paste it and just colour it in!....that would be childs play! This was all about vector graphics and images and such....it took a while...editing that sexual tail and those ears ;D dont you just love Photoshop! <3 


and my friend Phil thought it would be good to try this... 

As you can see...yes its a cat...


But college is going really well so far, I finished early and went into town to Caffe Nero's....now for those of you who have never actually been there....GO NOW!.....or as soon as you can anyways xD....because not only is their coffee/tea tea to die for....but the muffins....ohh God where do I even begin about the muffins! <3
But yes not in that much detail but really next time your by a Caffe Nero's go in and buy a Raspberry Muffin with white chocolate! I guarantee you will be satisfied.

Now Ive got 2 days off before I go back to college on thursday so I think Im just going to kick back and rest....well Im a lazy git anyways so I'll probably go town or something...hope you enjoyed todays blog and I'll be back with another one soon :3 




2 comments:

  1. Give me a raspberry muffin. now. ._. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo! like I said go and get one yourself JamJam :) 1.50 from caffe nero ;D

    ReplyDelete