Tuesday, September 28, 2010

An Insomniacs Drowsy Day...

Okay to start this off...yes it has a weird title.....don't ask....but if you didn't know, Yes I am an insomniac, for people who don't know, its just basically lack of sleep...simple as :3 but it can be a bitch when you need to get up early the next day for school or college or....anything really xD but seriously it kills on your eyes! Right now I'm sat listening to Owl City - Hello Seattle....don't ask...its old but for some reason its just a song you've gotta have a little dance to and maybe a sing ;D but nobody dares to hear my voice...nails on a chalkboard! believe me!

Yes as you can see its my own Ocean Eyes album!, gotta love it!

Soon to get all the albums and Sky Sailing too, and even better....my own poster of Adam Young! :3 I really can't wait to get it. It actually makes me feel a little ooft when I think that Adam is also an insomniac too....spooky eh? ;D but I could totally out-awake him any day ;D I don't really see how that would work but yes I like a challenge! But having insomnia isn't something people should think is a disadvantage...this way you're always up early if you stay up all night and the way I see it, you only have 1 life....and you can sleep when you're dead or something xD whatever people want to believe; I'd rather not waste my life on sleep...

The poster I'm soon to get of Adam Young!... :3
Oh how fitting! 'Fireflies' has just come on...now that has got to mean something while I'm writing this blog right? ;D But back on topic today...Ive not been doing anything....its been that much of a lazy day for me....I don't know why...Ive just been on my Xbox playing assassins creed 2 and just getting achievements....not exactly a 'day-off' for me I guess....but where I live you can't really do anything when all your friends are either in college or school or....something. Its not exactly fun around here is what I mean to say...But tomorrow is definitely going to be eventful....my family are all making me work to death ;D cleaning all of my room...which should be good because it brings back memories when you look at stuff that's covered in dust but makes you think about the times you were happiest at...your childhood! :3

Domino.... :3 <3
Now finally 'Tidal Wave' has come on so that means I blog slowly because I started on 'Cave In' and now this came on.....wow I really DO blog slowly! D: either that or I just get distracted by this lollipop Ive just got out of my freezer! mm...I really nom this stuff up! Anyways I'm off to speak to JamJam who, last night I told something I didn't think I'd have the balls to say. Oh great and now my cat has fallen asleep on me...I feel so special being a big fat ball of fur's pillow...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment