Saturday, October 02, 2010

You Can't Have Toast Without Jam...& Snow!

Well I doubt today could of gone any better for me...I got to see Harry, Adam & Chris who I haven't seen in a few weeks D: But sadly Chris had to go to the cinema with his girlfriend....I really did miss him all day.....But Harry & Adam gladly filled in the void ;D We went to Funky Cow which is a milkshake place where you can order...pretty much any milkshake you want! D: the choices are endless...Harry had a Terry's chocolate orange milkshake...Adam, a nutella milkshake....and of course me being the cool one ;D I got an Oreo milkshake.....you just cant live if you dont like oreos D: its just a crime against nature! :3....Adam being greedy had a large! and theres just me with my crappy medium size cup -.-....so typical of that fat guy ;D nah Adam is quite thin D: but yes....after you finish half the cup you feel quite sick D: oreo's + milkshake = ...me being sick ;D 


Without a doubt I can say that the best part of my day was when I saw JamJam :3.....What made it even better is that Me & JamJam or Abbie as people know her ;D are now together! :)
*Giddyness*
Definitely the best part :) but now it sucks that I had to go....theres just me being gay because I had to get the bus home for my dinner....dammit mother! -.-....Thing about JamJam is she gives the most warmest hugs Ive ever felt D: they're like a human radiator!....I was freezing my arse off most of the day....You can definitely tell that winter is on its way :( crappy weather! but hopefully snow!....please snow this time! we have very random weather patterns around here....it snows at the oddest times in the year xD...last time it did snow I had a picture time and this is what I got... 






...And yes as crappy as it seems...that is my street! but in the snow it looks rather....Jam-cracker dandy! ;D So fingers crossed for a few more snowy days this year! :3...


Tomorrow obviously is my lazy day ;D then college on Monday D: but I'm not going to worry about that yet....I'm still yet to see 'Legends of The Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole'.....but then again now that me and Abbie are together I guess I might as well treat her ;D like a good boyfriend should....Obviously that's going to resort in us singing to it......as I said....my voice - nails on a chalkboard!


Going through HMV today...with Adam & Tom....I thought "I MUST buy this poster!" because my room is very small D: I really wish my sister would move out! but yes! and obviously me being the hardcore gamer (meaning me better at the xbox than Abbie will ever be ;D) I bought this...


Halo:Reach!......(sings theme tune) no Mattii! Just No! xD but yesh! sorry about the quality of it though xD Its not the best in the world I realise...But all in all today's been immense....and Abbie has made me have this happy feeling that I haven't felt in a while....I really hope that I can finally settle down....God knows how many times Ive said that before xD lets hope I get lucky.....:3 Peace out bloggers <3

1 comment:

  1. heh, this made me smile :3
    I have a happy feeling too<3
    I is your radiator for life.
    Goodnight :3
    <333333

    ReplyDelete