Friday, October 01, 2010

I'm An Animaniac!...

Fitting title for this post, Today after collecting my EMA from my account....I travelled to HMV where in all its glory I bought the Death Note box set!! :3 
I've always loved Death Note....great storyline and characters with super-special-awesome hair styles. ^-^ When I was with my ex-girlfriend she got me this necklace and when we broke up I was like Dr. Zoidberg in Futurama like...wowowowowowow! and kept it ;D


I'm really happy today! :) tomorrow not only do I get to go town and see all my friends which I haven't seen since....before time started D: well not that long....but yes! ;3 I really need to see people. Sadly though I have to spent a few hours with my dad....we play snooker every month or so like men do ;D and he gives me moneys so I'm happy ;3.....wow that really sounds like I'm using him D:....oh well...I need this money anyway!.

For people that don't know I am of course.....an anime-lover....if that's what you want to call it....not like one of those proper squeamish fan-girls....wait why the hell did I say girls....xD fail right there...but yes I love loads of anime.....but Death Note is my calling! :3




Looking at it from this point of view.....Ive got a lot of episodes to cover....dammit! there's about 37 episodes err...I think? damn! I need to brush up on my anime! D: But yes! a lot to go through by tonight.


 Today in college I did....nothing....well sorry I'm lying there...I did get caught in a tidal wave......of rain :( trust me...it wasn't pretty! my hair when its wet....not a good sight to see....but yes....I really hate the fact that if I'm what?.....even 3 minutes late the teachers throw a fit at you....like you need to be there sharpish. Its not my fault the rain weather-raped my hair D: They really need to be more sympathetic towards me!




Okay.....basically with EMA I'm buying all the things I said Id get on my Christmas List....so next on the agenda.....either....all the owl city albums and sky sailing too....or a poster of Adam Young......I'm guessing the poster next. The albums can be a present off my mum or something. But really the Death Note box set cost me 40 pound....That's such a rip off but well worth it for all of them ;3 quality anime whenever I want now ;D

I am going to have to cut this short soon anyway, I want to get back to watching them all.....;3 I'm quite giddy about this....probably because it saves me from boredom when I'm usually watching random TV.....tis very crap believe me...

Randomly I just decided to try and draw too while Death Note was on....it catastrophically failed....but yes...in the end I thought meh what the hell....Ill try to draw it....anyway I'm off for the night...Tis time I get back to Death Note ;D night y'all :3





No comments:

Post a Comment