Thursday, October 07, 2010

The Dailybooth Experience....

Well been with JamJam nearly a week now ^-^.....wow that really has gone quickly D: sorry I haven't been blogging or anything recently....guess I just haven't had the time /: Ive been busy with college work and sometimes I just get home and crash on my bed wishing I could sleep like a normal person when I get home....

Recently I thought scrap the Cafee Nero and Starbucks working idea....Ive now moved onto Millies Cookies ;3 dumdumdummmm! <3 Not bragging or anything but I mean come on ;D Millies Cookies have.....well...obviously you can tell...the best cookies in the world! so soft and ...err chocolaty? D: 

Anyways my blogs will be getting a tad bit shorter lately....sorry like i said....I'm up to my neck in college papers and such....But when Ive got it all out of the way I will start blogging at my regular pace again :) Love whoever reads these....although I doubt anybody does /: grim times....grim times D: but yesh! Its nearly Halloween.....well its still quite far off D: tell me what you're all going to wear anybody? D: Obviously me being an old tramp as I am ;D I wont be going trick or treating unless it involves me as the egg thrower! muhahahah! ;3 I'm dastardly! but yes....back on topic...

DAILYBOOTH!

Really? Ive never actually had a dailybooth up until now....and i find it ....pretty dayuum good ;D <3 but the fact that I have to take new pictures all the time really just isn't me :( so I need to take some now and again to keep in time -.- but yes if you get one then please add me....everybody knows what my name would be ;D MattiiTwilanche obviously! I will have to explain that name on another day but I cant right now as I have a numb arse.....as usual...it happens....but yes please do get one! I need more followers and feel...."trapped in a bubble" ...:L sorry total Inbetweeners moment there ;D .....add me! you know you want to ^-^ <3 keep on troll bloggin' ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment